When booking your honeymoon with Complete Morocco, they will:
- Help plan your bespoke itinerary, ensuring you choose the right locations and hotels to suit your own personal requirements and tastes
- Give you ideas and suggestions about what you can do whilst in Morocco
- Provide excellent travel advice based on our many years first-hand experience
- Help with booking your flights, hotels, transfers, car hire, restaurants and excursions
- Offer competitive rates, first class service and knowledge about Morocco.
Most couples now-a-days already have all the pots and pans, towels and bed linen they need, and many are opting to ask for donations towards their honeymoon to help make it a truly once-in-a-lifetime trip. The Complete Morocco team have been to four weddings this year and all of the happy couples were asking for exactly that! None of them however had a website for guests to visit, so instead they had to put cash or a cheque in with their wedding card which just doesn’t feel particularly special or personal to the gift-giver.
Booking your Honeymoon through Complete Morocco not only guarantees an amazing trip staying in beautiful hotels and experiencing a culture and landscape far removed from ours, but you will also have access to their free on-line Wedding List service which includes:
- Your own personalised Wedding List pages on their website
- Keeping you up-to-date with what has been ordered
- Personalised vouchers for your guests to give you on your wedding day and provide a complete set of vouchers within your travel documents should any go astray.
- A PDF ‘flyer’ that you can email to your guests or print off and include in your wedding invitations giving them details on how to access and order from your wedding list
Examples of things that could be included on your list are as follows (dependant on the hotels you choose):
- Relaxing massage
- Traditional Hammam
- Romantic meal for two
- Room upgrades
- Guided city tours
- Bottles of wine or champagne
- Activities such as surfing, horse riding, walking, mule and camel treks
- Hot Air Balloon flights
- Spa treatments
- Contributions towards the cost of your honeymoon
For further details please call one of their dedicated specialist travel consultants on 01225 706664, email them, visit their website , or go directly to their wedding list pages.
See more details about getting married in Morocco here.